Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: Riga or Remote
Lokalise helps thousands of companies, including Vodafone, Shopify, Bayer, Revolut to eliminate the hassle of localization. We offer a translation management system (TMS) that enables teams to manage the translations of their web and mobile apps, games, and digital content. TMS for localization is what CRM is for sales.
We’re a team of lifelong learners. Our people are ambitious, friendly and humble.
Lokalise offers amazing opportunities for top talent to shine and make a difference!
- Design and execute growth experiments to attract and convert prospects
- Research, and create content for landing pages, email onboarding, or blog posts
- Drive awareness for the Lokalise brand
- Document best practices across the organization
- “New stuff” - Flexible and open to take new projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Obsessive about learning and self-improvement
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excited about solving tough problems. Aggressive goals don’t scare you, they excite you
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, autonomy and getting things done attitude
- Good analytical skills
What we offer
- Great startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Work from one of the best offices in Old Riga, Latvia
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Continuous learning and growth opportunity
- Be part of one the fastest growing SaaS startups in the world!
Send your CV along with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.